All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionJulie Maxwell purchases a home with a crow's nest at the beach hoping for peace and serenity following the break-up of her twenty year marriage to Ted. As she settles into her new home, however, a phone call involved her in a murder investigation. She must help solve this case in order to regain her new life at the shore.
- Author BiographyBarbara Giles is the author of journal and magazine articles and teaches memoir writing in her beach community. A retired educator, she resides on the Oregon coast with her cat Macavity.
- Author(s)Barbara Giles
- Date of Publication12/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.