All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA strong cast of sharply-drawn and colourful characters gives Bob Burns and his two unlikely sidekicks plenty to cope with in an intriguing story of greed, guile, deceit and double-dealing that's sparked off by the discovery of a severed finger in a cruise ship passenger's quiche lorraine. Does the finger belong to an alleged man-overboard victim? Was the man overboard pushed or did he commit suicide? Is it all just a cleverly engineered insurance scam? Does a shady East European billionaire's interest in gaining control of a famous British football club have anything to do with all of this?These are just a few of the many questions that Bob & Co must find answers to as they travel to Mallorca to join the cruise liner Ostentania en route to the Canary Islands. Will they encounter trouble in Tenerife, lawlessness in Lanzarote or, perhaps, even grand larceny in Gran Canaria? Confusing coincidences pop up like mushrooms as Bob strives to solve what he initially considers to be an unsolvable crime - if indeed any crime has been committed at all.
- Author BiographyPeter Kerr is Scotland's bestselling travel writer - author of Snowball Oranges, Manana, Manana, Thistle Soup, Viva Mallorca! and his latest A Basketful of Snowflakes. Peter's bestselling books, written with warmth, gutsy style and humour, are sold worldwide and have been translated into several languages.
- Author(s)Peter Kerr
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.