All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionAldo Baglesi finally has what he's long wanted. Control of the family winery in Tuscany. The only little detail is that someone has to manage the place for a few years. He's far too involved in his company to leave on such short tice, but his daughter...Despite her worries, Nicola agrees to step up to the plate, even though her interest in Italy and wine is sorely lacking. Her father will relieve her in two years. How bad could two years in one the prettiestplaces on earth be?The transition is tough and she's achingly lonely. Nic kws thing about running a winery and can't talk to the workers or the wine maker. She's desperate for connection; for any semblance of her formerbusy social life. The closest gay bar is in Florence. She heads out--determined to at least talk to someone she has one thing in common with. To her delight, she finds t just a willing lesbian, but a sexy one--who seems equally interested in her.It's crazy to put so much importance on a chance meeting. But sometimes, you have to throw your doubts to the winds and see what the universe has in store for you.
- Author BiographySusan X Meagher lives in Manhattan and New Jersey with her long time partner. She has been writing for thelast 12 years. She has published 23 books and has stories in 6 anthologies.
- Author(s)Susan X Meagher
- PublisherBrisk Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrisk Press
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.