All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most respected and accomplished comic artists of his generation, Frank Thorne departed from mainstream comics to become one of the most preeminent erotic artists of his time. The sequel to his first autobiography, The Crystal Ballroom is by turns an expression of postwar exuberance and bittersweet rite of passage, copiously illustrated with over 80 exquisite pencil drawings, making this the most moving and eloquent memoir by a cartoonist ever written.
- Author BiographyFrank Thorne has had an extensive career in comics including working on Red Sonja for Marvel Comics and creating Ghita of Alizar. Thorne's work has also appeared in Heavy Metal and Playboy. He is the author of The Complete Ghita which is currently available from Turnaround.
- Author(s)Frank Thorne
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight726 g
- Width224 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.