Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionCrystal therapy has long been used as a gentle system of holistic healing. By drawing on the unique qualities of crystals such as quartz and amethyst, you can balance the energy fields around your body, home and office to bring well-being, and gain health benefits. Crystals can help soothe emotional problems such as anxiety, mood swings, or shyness, as well as physical symptoms such as migraines and allergies. In addition, crystals can act as natural energy boosters and aid in detoxifying our systems. With crystal remedies for more than 250 common ailments and a directory of 250 crystals, as well as detailed explanations of the most effective healing methods, this book is the ultimate guide to healing with crystals. Illustrated with colour photographs, and supplemented with practical exercises and case studies, The Crystal Healer is the ultimate practical reference from a highly respected healer and teacher.
- Author BiographyPhilip Permutt discovered crystals fifteen or so years ago after a severe illness. He has been practising as a crystal healer and teacher ever since. He owns and runs iSiS Crystals, the largest and most successful crystal shop in the UK, and its integral healing centre. Philip is a dowser and uses this ability, together with the magic of crystals, to change the energies in people's homes, offices and shops. Philip has lectured at the University of Hertfordshire on crystals and crystal healing and has a degree in Applied Biology from London University; his articles have been published electronically and in journals. He lives in St. Albans, Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Philip Permutt
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note150 colour images
- Weight484 g
- Width192 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.