Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAs in any good fairytale, the hero must endure an awful lot before happiness and balance occur. The same applies to adults with Crystal Energy in their consciousness, because they are facing a long Crystallization Journey that aims to carry their Spiritual Energy into the visible sphere of their aura, body and personal network, which is what The Crystal Human and the Crystallization Process Part I and Part II are about. The books are timely, practical, down-to-earth guides for understanding the consciousness lift that many people are experiencing in the years around 2012. Timely - because they deal with all physical and spiritual aspects in relation to the Crystallization Process which is actively underway. Practical - because they explain all problems related to cause/effect. Present - because the books are packed with personal cases written by people who have personally experienced the spirit's journey into their body. Down to earth - because they do t idealize spirituality and because they explain and make suggestions that the reader can apply on a daily basis.The Crystal Human and the Crystallization Process Part I and The Crystal Human and the Crystallization Process Part II are vitally important books worth reading that contain kwledge that is where else to be found. Read the books and be at the cutting edge of the Crystal Energy's entry to this Earth.
- Author BiographyAnni Sennov is a clairvoyant advisor, international lecturer and the author of more than 25 books about spiritual energy, consciousness and self-development, as well as New Time children and relationships, several of which have been translated from Danish into a number of languages.She is the founder of AuraTransformation(TM), which is a powerful method for expanding your consciousness, and of the Aura Mediator Courses(TM) which take place in many countries around the world.With her husband, Carsten Sennov, Anni is a partner in the publishing company Good Adventures Publishing and the management consulting and coaching company SennovPartners, where she is a consultant in the fields of personal development, energy and consciousness.Anni and Carsten Sennov jointly created the personality type indicator four element profile(TM) that consists of four main energies corresponding to the four elements of Fire, Water, Earth and Air, which everyone has in different combinations and strengths. Multiple courses are offered on how to understand and integrate these elements both for private people as well as businesses.Furthermore, they have developed the Energy Self-Defense concept that consists of 10+ books and online courses teaching people how to avoid losing personal energy and maintain a life in balance by using powerful mental and spiritual tools on a daily basis.Anni Sennov was born in Denmark in 1962 and she originally began her career in the financial world. Since 1993 she has had her own practice in personal counseling. Her great strength is her ability to clairvoyantly perceive multiple relevant situations and circumstances in her clients' personality and consciousness.In 1996, after several years of serious illness and years of intense work with New Age Energies, she gained access to consciousness-based knowledge of the New Time Energy and the future human aura structure. No one else knew about this in Scandinavia at the time. This was the dawning of a new controversial trend of having your aura transformed to match the New Time Energy through an AuraTransformation(TM).Anni Sennov's work and books are mentioned in numerous magazines, newspapers and on radio and television in many countries.You can connect to Anni Sennov's profiles on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Goodreads.Follow Anni Sennov's Golden Blog and subscribe to her English newsletter at www.annisennov.com.
- Author(s)Anni Sennov
- PublisherGood Adventures Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGreve
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintGood Adventures Publishing
- Content Note4 (3 handmade by Estonian artist)
- Weight173 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Agnes Mannik
- Translated byPernille Kienle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.