All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionAs in any good fairytale, the hero must endure an awful lot before happiness and balance occur. The same applies to adults with Crystal Energy in their consciousness, because they are facing a long Crystallization Journey that aims to carry their Spiritual Energy into the visible sphere of their aura, body and personal network, which is what The Crystal Human and the Crystallization Process Part I and Part II are about. The books are timely, practical, down-to-earth guides for understanding the consciousness lift that many people are experiencing in the years around 2012. Timely - because they deal with all physical and spiritual aspects in relation to the Crystallization Process which is actively underway. Practical - because they explain all problems related to cause/effect. Present - because the books are packed with personal cases written by people who have personally experienced the spirit's journey into their body. Down to earth - because they do t idealize spirituality and because they explain and make suggestions that the reader can apply on a daily basis. The Crystal Human and the Crystallization Process Part I and The Crystal Human and the Crystallization Process Part II are vitally important books worth reading that contain kwledge that is where else to be found. Read the books and be at the cutting edge of the Crystal Energy's entry to this Earth.
- Author BiographyAnni Sennov is the woman behind AuraTransformationA', which is a powerful method for expanding your consciousness. Furthermore, she is the founder of the Aura Mediator CoursesA' that are being held in different countries mainly in Europe. Anni Sennov is a clairvoyant advisor, international lecturer and the author of more than 20 books about energy and consciousness as well as New Time children and relationships, of which several books have been translated from Danish into a number of languages. Together with her husband Carsten Sennov she is a partner in the publishing company Good Adventures Publishing and the management consulting and coaching company SennovPartners, where she consults clients on personal development, energy and consciousness. Anni and Carsten Sennov have developed the personality type indicator four element profileA' that consists of four main energies corresponding to the four elements of Fire, Water, Earth and Air, which are each represented in all people in a variety of combinations of balance and strength. Multiple courses are offered on how to understand and integrate these elements both for private people as well as business. Anni Sennov was born in Denmark in 1962 and she originally began her career in the financial world. Since 1993 she has had her own practice with personal counseling and her great strength is her ability to clairvoyantly perceive multiple relevant circumstances regarding her clients' personality and consciousness. She has a very direct approach and consciously provokes her clients in order for them to open up their eyes to various interesting contexts in life. In 1996, after several years of serious illness and years of intense work with New Age Energies, she gained access to consciousness-wise knowledge of the New Time Energy and the future human aura structure, which no one else was familiar with in Scandinavia at the time. This was the dawn of a new controversial trend of having your aura transformed to match the New Time Energy through an AuraTransformationA'. Anni Sennov's work and books are mentioned in numerous magazines, newspapers, and on radio and television in many countries. You can connect to Anni Sennov's profile on Plaxo, Linkedin, Google+, Twitter and Facebook, where she has an English author profile: facebook.com/pages/Anni-Sennov/141606735859411 You can subscribe to her English newsletter at www.annisennov.eu. You can read about Anni & Carsten Sennovs many activities (publishing & courses) on www.sennovpartners.com.
- Author(s)Anni Sennov
- PublisherGood Adventures Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGreve
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintGood Adventures Publishing
- Content Note6 (5 made by Estonian artist)
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Agnes Mannik
- Translated byPernille Kienle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.