Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe rediscovery of an aerogram from Sri Lanka with a carefully inscribed recipe is what led to The Culinary Adventures of a Travelling Cook, a collection of uncomplicated recipes - both gourmet and everyday. Written by cook and artist Natasha Barnes from her numerous trips locally and abroad, this book shares many humorous accounts of her travels across the globe. Her experiences are relived through the foods she encountered and enjoyed in countries as diverse as the USA, Vietnam, Argentina, Ethiopia and Burma.
- Author BiographyNatasha Barnes holds a Cordon Bleu Grande Diplome from the prestigious Silwood School of Cookery in Cape Town and has a National Qualification in Training and Development from the hospitality industry. Experienced as a cookery editor and accomplished food stylist for Your Family magazine, she also opened two cookery schools at maximum-security prisons in KwaZulu-Natal. In addition, Natasha is an acclaimed international artist, travelling and exhibiting her paintings worldwide. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Natasha Barnes
- PublisherStruik Publishers (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintStruik Lifestyle
- Content Note300 full-colour and black-and-white photographs
- Weight1130 g
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.