Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: This edition features the same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value--this format costs significantly less than a new textbook. Before purchasing, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a Course ID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. For courses in Human Geography. This package includes MasteringGeography(TM). Strengthening readers' connection to geography through active, discovery-based learning Trusted for its timeliness, readability, and sound pedagogy, The Cultural Landscape: An Introduction to Human Geography emphasizes the relevance of geographic concepts to human challenges. The relationship between globalization and diversity is woven throughout; Rubenstein addresses these themes with a clear organization and presentation that engages students and appeals to instructors. The Twelfth Edition challenges readers to apply geography tools and techniques to their local environments, bridging the global and the local, and getting students to interact with their local geography.New applied activities and debate features as well as integration of BBC videos into eText 2.0, further strengthens readers' ties to the geography all around them. Personalize Learning with MasteringGeography MasteringGeography is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product proven to improve results by helping students quickly master human geography concepts. Interactive, self-paced coaching activities provide individualized coaching to help students stay on track. With a wide range of activities available, students can actively learn, understand, and retain even the most difficult concepts.
- Author BiographyDr. James M. Rubenstein received his B.A. from the University of Chicago in 1970, M.Sc. from the London School of Economics and Political Science in 1971, and Ph.D. from Johns Hopkins University in 1975. He is Professor of Geography at Miami University, where he teaches urban and human geography. Dr. Rubenstein also conducts research in the automotive industry and has published three books on the subject The Changing U.S. Auto Industry: A Geographical Analysis (Routledge); Making and Selling Cars: Innovation and Change in the U.S. Auto Industry (The Johns Hopkins University Press); and Who Really Made Your Car? Restructuring and Geographic Change in the Auto Industry (W.E. Upjohn Institute, with Thomas Klier). Dr. Rubenstein is also the author of the bestselling Contemporary Human Geography, as well as Introduction to Contemporary Geography. He also writes a weekly column about local food for the Oxford Press. Winston, a lab-husky mix with one brown eye and one blue eye, takes Dr. Rubenstein for long walks in the woods every day.
- Author(s)James M Rubenstein
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1293 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Edition Statement12th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.