All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's global business reality, the ability to work across cultures is key to teamwork and productivity. The Culture Solution is the book to provide businesspeople a step-by-step system to manage and recognize for themselves the cultural factors that affect international relationships and global partnerships. Using the new method of Cultural Analysis created by Deirdre Mendez, international managers can solve problems and create cultural synergies that produce the most productive international teams, projects and alliances.
- Author BiographyDeirdre B. Mendez, PhD is an intercultural consultant, trainer, and educator who has helped U.S. companies and their international partners identify and resolve culturally based conflict for nearly three decades. Since 2005, she has been affiliated with the Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) at The University of Texas at Austin, where she is currently Associate Director for Cultural Programs. She resides in Texas.
- Author(s)Deirdre Mendez
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.