All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cumbria Coastal Way is a continuous 298km (182 mile) walking route from rth Lancashire towards the Scottish border, and links a number of gems of landscape, wildlife, archaeology and history that are found on this often little-kwn coastline. Starting at Silverdale, on Morecambe Bay, and edging the coast up towards Gretna, the coastal way can be walked in its entirety (10-14 days), or in sections, by walkers of all ages and abilities. Much of the route-finding is easy, and the route, which rarely climbs higher than 100m above sea level, has been designed to link with public transport. This is a totally new edition of the guidebook written by two walkers who regularly explore Cumbria's diverse coast.
- Author BiographyThe authors, Ian and Krysia Brodie, have worked together on several walking books including 'Walking from Garstang', now in its fourth edition. They frequently walk along the coast as well as amongst the fells and wider landscapes of northern England. Ian Brodie is the former Director of Friends of the Lake District, where he has been involved in landscape and amenity campaigning work for over a decade. Ian and Krysia are active workers in the access and rights of way movement.
- Author(s)Ian O. Brodie,Krysia Brodie
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteOver 80 photos and 50 maps
- Weight270 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.