All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionTransform Your Looks, Energy and Life Award-winning writer Leslie Kenton is rewned for her expertise in all matters relating to health and wellbeing. Now, with The Cura Romana Weightloss Plan, she shares the secrets of this revolutionary diet and guides you through its fast, effective three-step programme...*STEP 1 - a short-term, low-calorie diet which, combined with a natural oral spray that resets the fat-controlling centre in the brain, turns inessential fat into usable energy and uncovers your body's natural shape and size...*STEP 2 - once you lose your excess weight, Leslie helps you to return to rmal, healthy eating and to identify the foods that your body doesn't handle well; by eliminating these foods, you'll be free of food cravings and weight gain...*STEP 3 - expertly guided through a series of simple practices, you will achieve an amazing sense of wellbeing, increased vitality, creativy and emotional balance...The Cura Romana Weightloss Plan will lead you to discover the authentic you as you transform t only the way you look and feel, but the way you live your life w and long into the future.
- Author BiographyAward-winning writer, broadcaster, and filmmaker, Leslie Kenton has written more than 30 bestselling books on health, beauty and spirituality. She conceived the Origins product range for cosmetic giant Estee Lauder, has been consultant to the European Parliament for the Green Party and was the first chairperson of The Natural Medicine Society in Britain. She has homes in Primrose Hill, London, and in South Island, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Leslie Kenton
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.