The Cure for Useless Dog Syndrome: Activities/Games/Learning What to Do for Every Dog, Every Owner, Every Day by Ray Lincoln, Emma Lincoln (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and practical guide for every dog, every owner, every day. The hundreds of invative mental and physical activities, games and exercises in this lovingly written reference are created by canine psychology experts to help real people overcome challenges bonding with their dogs in today's hectic world. Don't despair; you can easily shape your dog into the joyous part of life he was meant to be. The Cure details realistic, responsible and fun ideas for every family with dogs, including: Puppies, Toys, Active Dogs, Multi-Dogs and Dogs with Behavioral or Physical Problems; Families with Kids, Senior and Disabled Owners and Indoor Settings. Readers will also learn secrets about how to work with dogs to gently shape behavior, and how to avoid some of the amusing games your dog may play on you. No More Useless Dogs! Even if: you're t an athlete, you live in a condo, your dog's an 8 wk old puppy or an 8 yr old couch potato, you or your dog have physical challenges, you're a busy parent or your dog's spoiled' or neurotic. Not just ather trick, training or picture book. Founders of Awesome Dog Professional Training Ray & Emma Lincoln wrote The Cure for Useless Dog Syndrome to give dog lovers exactly what they need: -Many activities for small dogs and dogs with every body type -Only gentle, positive training based on canine psychology- harsh methods! -Methods without clickers make training simpler (but can easily adapt for clicker use) -Customer-tested activities -Easy therapeutic activities to safely bring joy back into the lives of every dog- even crazy and sensitive dogs -Activities crafted to promote great housemanners so dogs can truly live as members of their families- without crating. -Reveals inside information to keep your dog and family safe, including the truth about popular politically correct activities that harm dogs and create behavior problems. - Reasonable type size - Over 200 activities explained in-depth, plus hundreds of variations for all your dog's life stages. With index, chapter introductions and explanatory headings to make it quick to navigate & easy to select activities one at a time.
- Author(s)Emma Lincoln,Ray Lincoln
- PublisherAwesome Book Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAwesome Book Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.