All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- Description'A charming, unforgettable story.' - Harper's Bazaar 40 years of marriage. 8 golden charms. One man's journey of discovery. Having been married for over 40 years, 69-year-old Arthur Pepper is mourning the loss of his wife. On the anniversary of her death, he finally musters the courage to go through her possessions, and happens upon a charm bracelet that he has never seen before. What follows is a surprising adventure that takes Arthur from London to Paris and India in an epic quest to find out the truth about his wife's secret life before they met, a journey that leads him to find healing, self-discovery, and love in the most unexpected of places. 'Charming by name, charming by nature, this book is a balm for the soul and heart.' - The Sun
- Author BiographyPhaedra Patrick studied art and marketing and has worked as a stained glass artist, film festival organiser and communications manager. Her short stories have won competitions run by Penguin and Darley Anderson and she now writes full time. She lives in Saddleworth with her husband and son. The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Phaedra Patrick
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight460 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.