Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionPash's study is a full reassessment of pre-World War II American-Japanese diplomatic relations in nearly three decades. It examines t only the ways in which US policies led to war in the Pacific but also how this conflict gave rise to later confrontations, particularly in Korea and Vietnam.
- Author BiographySidney Pash is associate professor of history at Fayetteville State University. A former Fulbright Fellow in Tokyo, he is coeditor of The United States and the Second World War: New Perspectives on Diplomacy, War, and the Home Front.
- Author(s)Assistant Professor Sidney L Pash
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.