All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionJohn White has spent the last thirty-five years researching, teaching, thinking and writing about some of the key and enduring issues in philosophy of education. He has contributed over thirty books and 140 articles to the field. In this book he brings together sixteen of his key writings in one place for the first time. Starting with a specially written introduction, John White gives an overview of his career and contextualises his selection within the development of the field. The chapters cover: * mind * state and curriculum * well-being * politics * curriculum subjects. This important text t only shows how John White's thinking developed during his long and distinguished career, it also gives an insight into the development of the fields to which he contributed.
- Author BiographyJohn White recently retired as Professor of Philosophy of Education from the Institute of Education, UK. He has been researching and writing about education for over 35 years and is internationally renown for his work in the field.
- Author(s)John White
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.