Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Magenta has returned to the shores of England, carrying young Kate, her friend Thomas and the ship's charismatic owner, Jacob Crane, up the Thames. They have recently escaped the sorcerer Demurral, and Kate searches the waves for a sign of their friend Raphah, lost to the sea. But further trouble awaits them in London, where their beloved ship is seized...Meanwhile, figures stir on the shores further North. Beadle, Demurral's one time servant has survived, while other shadows from Jacob and Kate's past are also awakening. Has Demurral really been vanquished forever? Who is the lady who haunts the roads South? What is the hidden secret of Salmander Street? This is a tale of mystery and adventure running between the wilds of the North and South, from the bestselling author of Shadowmancer , Wormwood and Tersias .
- Author BiographyGP Taylor lives in the shadows of a medieval castle and the rugged North Yorkshire Moors, overlooking the cold Oceanus Germanicus. He has a keen interest in the paranormal and folklore, as a researcher and lecturer. He is the best-selling author of Shadowmancer, Wormwood and Tersias.
- Author(s)G. P. Taylor
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date06/08/2016
- Weight480 g
- Width142 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.