All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.90
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $14.00
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $38.71
- AU $17.52Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $13.20Trending at AU $15.49
About this product
- Description<b>Three nights. Three riddles. Three robberies.</b> First, a priceless paintingdisappears from theBayport Historical Museum; then, two ancient samurai swords vanish from aprivate collection. A string of robberies has hit Bayport, and all signs point to thePhantom, a recently released ex-con who last struck more than twenty yearsago. There s only one problem: The Phantom has vanished into thin air, andt even Frank and Joe Hardy can track him down.Then the boys begin receiving threatening tes in the mail, each onecontaining a strange riddle. And it looks like the Phantom s next target could be the valuable Emeraldof Astara, the 2,500-year-old crownjewel of the historical museum. Can the Hardys crack thePhantom s code before he strikes again?
- Author BiographyFranklin W. Dixon is the pen name used by a variety of different authors (Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author being the first) who wrote The Hardy Boys novels.
- Author(s)Franklin W Dixon
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHardy Boys Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight113 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Tim Gregory
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time173
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.