CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth book in the thrilling SEVEN WONDERS series. A high-octane mix of modern adventure and ancient secrets...I can't wait to see what's next. Rick Riordan THREE BATTLES Thirteen-year-old Jack McKinley has fought impossible odds to save himself, his friends, and the world. Having already defeated the Colossus of Rhodes, hunted through Ancient Babylon, and outfoxed legions of undead, the Select have recovered three of the lost Loculi hidden in the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, only to lose one of them in order to save a life. They must w find a way to undo what has been done, to save themselves from the power that will overwhelm them-and destroy the world. TWO RIVALS Not only do Jack and his friends have to unearth these seven ancient wonders, but they also have to contend with the Massa, an organization bent on using the Loculi for evil. The Massa have taken over the Karai Institute and convinced former friend Marco to switch sides. Outnumbered, underequipped, and growing weary, Jack, Cass, and Aly come upon their greatest challenge yet-the long-lost Statue of Zeus. ONE ENEMY As time runs out, our heroes must confront gods, relive old battles, and face-down their own destiny. Old enemies become new friends and sudden victories turn to certain defeats as the time nears for everything to change.
- Author BiographyPETER LERANGIS is the author of more than 160 books, which have sold more than four million copies and been translated into 27 different languages, including two books in the New York Times bestselling series The 39 Clues. He lives in New York City with his wife, musician Tina deVaron, and their two sons, Nick and Joe. In his spare time, he likes to eat chocolate. Lots of it. Seriously, he loves chocolate.
- Author(s)Peter Lerangis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSeven Wonders
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight230 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.