Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by macgregor_online
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook Three of Kate Forsyth's spellbinding Witches of Eileanan series Lachlan the Winged w holds the Lodestar and is Righ of Eileanan. But his battle to gain the throne is only the first of many that he and Eileanan must face. The sea-dwelling Fairge are taking over more and more of the coasts. The half-breed Maya, who wrought such terrible persecution upon Eileanan's witches and fairy creatures, has disappeared -- though this has t deterred groups of soldiers maintaining their loyalty to her and her baby and threatening Lachlan's rule. Despite having played a crucial role in his victory, Isabeau feels increasingly uneasy at Lachlan's court. She has taken responsibility for Maya's baby, Bronwen, and fears her brother-in-law's jealousy of the child. Once again she must take to the road, though the road she travels this time is unlike any other ...Under the watchful eyes of the dragons, Isabeau and Bronwen make their home at the crumbling Towers of Roses and Thorns deep in the mountains. It is there that Isabeau will discovers her true heritage -- and the true nature of the dragons. As Lachlan seeks support throughout Eileanan, from distant lords and from the
- Author BiographyKate Forsyth is the internationally bestselling author of more than twenty books, including The Witches of Eileanan and Rhiannon's Ride series for adults, and The Puzzle Ring, The Gypsy Crown, and The Starthorn Tree for children. She has won or been nominated for numerous awards, including Best First Novel and a CYBIL Award in the US, five Aurealis Awards, and a CBCA Notable Book. Her books have been published in 13 different countries, including Japan, Poland, Spain and Turkey, and Kate is currently undertaking a doctorate in fairy tale retellings at the University of Technology and recently published Bitter Greens a retelling of the Rapunzel story. Kate is a direct descendant of Charlotte Waring, the author of the first book for children ever published in Australia, A Mother's Offering to her Children.
- Author(s)Kate Forsyth
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication02/07/1999
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1999
- ImprintArrow (Australia)
- Weight314 g
- Width115 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.