All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOh come w, Mr Buchanan. When one goes out into the world, one always ends up smelling of something or other. Fergus Buchanan has led a charmed life: a doting family, a loving sweetheart and the respect of his neighbours. All is as it should be and thing stands between him and the limitless happiness that is his destiny. But then he is sent from his remote island to retrieve the cursing stone, and his adventures in the wild world beyond cause him to question everything he thought he knew. Succeed or fail, thing will be the same again. This modern quest is a story of courage, duty and revenge, of family ties and loves lost and found, of dragons and postcodes.
- Author BiographySince escaping the East Midlands to find his fortune in the big city, Adrian Harvey has combined a career in and around government with trying to see as much of the world as he can. He lives in North London, which he believes to be the finest corner of the world's greatest city. The Cursing Stone is his second novel. He previously wrote Being Someone.
- Author(s)Adrian Harvey
- PublisherUrbane Publications
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbane Publications
- Weight363 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.