The Customer Culture Imperative: A Leader's Guide to Driving Superior Performance by Christopher Brown, Linden Brown (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.54+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionBECOME THE ENVY OF YOUR INDUSTRY WITH A CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE Winner of Marketing Book of the Year 2015 by Marketing and Sales Books For the first time, this groundbreaking guide unlocksthe secrets used by Amazon, Virgin, Apple, Starbucks, and salesforce.com. It creates a guide for success based on three years of scientific study drawing insights from more than 100 businesses to identify seven key factors. When implemented together these factors have been proven to drive superior business performance. Customer culture isas fundamental to business performance as breathing is to living. It is the life force of your business. This applies matter what your industry sector. And with the evidence-based methods in this book,you can replicate their success in your business! The Customer Culture Imperative reveals the keydisciplines of customer culture that consistently predict enhanced, sustainable business results. Each one is linked to a particular strategy and drives predictable and measurable improvements in one or more business performance factors--from invation and customer satisfaction to growth in sales and profits to higher rates of new-product success. It gives you the tools to: Inspire everyone in the company to embrace a customer-centric culture Unify efforts across units by creating a common language for change Collect and measure data from your efforts and benchmark your progress Make change long term so you leave a legacy of an enduring business Creating a customer-centric company takes more than making an investment in the customer service department and systems. It's about building a culture in which the customer is at the heart of all decisions made within every function and unit. What's best for the customer is what's best for business. Make that a part of the DNA of your organization, and you will lead your company tounprecedented success. Guaranteed. PRAISE FOR THE CUSTOMER CULTURE IMPERATIVE Linden and Chris Brown have written the best book on what it takes to build a genuine customer culture in an organization. Their framework and their stories will inspire you to take the next step. -- Philip Kotler, S. C. Johnson Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University A customer-focused culture is a powerful competitive advantage. This book will show you how todiagse the level of a customer culture and then make the leadership moves to raise this level. -- George Day, Geoffrey T. Boisi Professor of Marketing and Co-Director of the Mack Institute for Invation Management, Wharton, University of Pennsylvania Creating unique customer engagements is an essential ingredient of the 'Starbucks Experience.'Crafting an authentic culture is essential to insuring that all employees consistently execute and invate the highest quality customer experience. Linden and Chris provide a unique framework and road map to build this culture within large and small organizations. -- Arthur Rubinfeld, chief creative officer and president,Global Invation and Evolution Fresh Retail, Starbucks Smart phones, smart networks, and personalized apps are changing the way people live and work--giving control to an emerging class of globally connected customers that have the power to shift markets. Linden and Chris Brown's work will help you understand what is happening and what it means to your business. -- David Thodey, Chief Executive Officer, Telstra Over the 40+ years of my life in business I have always kwn that a customer culture is the key to success. How to achieve it has been a continuous search and challenge. This book is the clearest roadmap I have read to truly achieve a customer culture and all the benefits it brings. -- John Stanhope, Chairman, Australia Post Some books (alas, very rare) summarise well-researched management theory, combined with current best practice, to deliver powerful and pragmatic guidelines for growing shareho
- Author BiographyDr. Linden R. Brown is chairman and cofounder of MarketCulture Strategies Inc., a Silicon Valley company focused on measuring the level of customercentric cultures of organizations and the associated risks and opportunities. He coauthored, with Kellogg Professor Philip Kotler, the latest edition of the number one selling Australian university textbook, Marketing. Chris L. Brown is the former marketing director for Hewlett-Packard for the South Pacific including Australia. He is now a Silicon Valley-based management consultant.
- Author(s)Christopher Brown,Linden Brown
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width111 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.