All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis original selection of case studies from eight new EU member countries looks at the ability of entrepreneurs to develop invative and successful firms in an environment of turbulent social and ecomic change. The Cutting Edge focuses on the invative potential that these transition country environments provide and how entrepreneurs have been able to convert these possibilities into successful businesses. The contributors highlight specific aspects of the interplay between the institutional setting and the environment. They also elucidate the individual characteristics of the entrepreneur that create an enabling context for invative behaviour to develop and grow, drawing attention to the opportunities and constraints offered in each environment. This book provides invaluable insights for academics and researchers of entrepreneurship as well as undergraduate and postgraduate students of international business and entrepreneurship. It will also provide a stimulating and important read for people conducting business in Europe.
- Author BiographyEdited by Ruta Aidis, Honorary Senior Researcher, University College London, UK and Friederike Welter, President and Managing Director, Institut fur Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn and Professor, University of Siegen, Germany
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byDr Friederike Welter,Ruta Aidis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.