Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionJune 6, 1944. The Allies landed in Normandy. Recalling first the build-up to D-Day, this guide goes on to describe the German defenses consulting the assault forces. Then, sector by sector, it gives a lively account of operations on each of the beaches. Each time the units and soldiers involved are presented, along with the action taking them to their objectives of the day. This will enable visitors to locate and see all the major D-Day sights with the help of this accurate and lively text backed up with numerous maps and sketches, and presentday photographs matched up with some of thise taken by war correspondents.
- Author(s)Georges Bernage
- PublisherEditions Heimdal
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBayeux
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Heimdal
- Content Notecolour photographs and maps
- Weight476 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.