All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionABRIDGED EDITION If I die, the truth will be lost for ever ...I must pass on the secret. History professor Robert Langdon receives an urgent late-night phone call while on business in France: the curator of the Louvre in Paris has been brutally murdered inside the museum. Alongside the body, police have found a series of baffling codes and need Langdon's help to decipher them. When Langdon and a French cryptologist, Sophie Neveu, begin to sort through the bizarre riddles, they find a trail that leads to the works of the famous artist and inventor Leonardo Da Vinci. As the clues unfold, Langdon and Neveu must decipher the code and quickly assemble the pieces of the puzzle before a stunning historical truth is lost forever ...
- Author BiographyDAN BROWN is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of numerous novels, including The Da Vinci Code, Inferno, The Lost Symbol, Angels & Demons, Deception Point and Digital Fortress. He lives in New England with his wife and is a graduate of Amherst College and Phillips Exeter Academy, where he spent time as an English teacher before turning his efforts fully to writing. Visit him at danbrownofficial.co.uk and follow him at @AuthorDanBrown on Twitter.
- Author(s)Dan Brown
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Note2 maps, 8pp colour insert
- Weight321 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.