All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dachshund, originally bred as a hunting dog is found in longhaired, smooth, and wirehaired varieties. They are intelligent animals and make friendly, energetic companions. Titles in the Pet Handbooks series are filled with detailed pet-care advice and feature vivid color photos as well as instructive line art. All Barron's Pet Handbooks are written by experienced breeders, trainers, and veterinarians. They focus on all major aspects of owning and caring for a pet, including acquiring, proper feeding, housing, health care, breeding, and where applicable, training, exercise, and grooming.
- Author(s)D. Caroline Coile
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication23/07/2004
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, photo.
- Weight349 g
- Width165 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- michellewill1101 Jun, 2017by
Very happy with purchase
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.