Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionConsumed with despair, the blind necromancer Dante seeks refuge in a magical puzzle-- a puzzle that supposedly fulfills one's utmost desires. But it's actually a seductive trap, threatening to unleash the very cataclysm he fears.
- Author BiographyThough Colorado is home, <b>Carol Berg</b>'s roots are in Texas, in a family of teachers, musicians, and railroad men. She has degrees in mathematics from Rice University and computer science from the University of Colorado, but managed to squeeze in minors in English and art history along the way. She has combined a career as a software engineer with her writing, while also raising three sons. She lives with her husband at the foot of the Colorado mountains.
- Author(s)Carol Berg
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleCollegia Magica
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statement3 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.