All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Daily Telegraph Tax Guide contains everything you need to kw about completing a Self-Assessment tax return for 2012/13 including: full details of the new High Income Child Benefit tax charge section-by-section worked illustrations. key changes from the 2012 Autumn Statement and March 2013 Budget dealing effectively with HM Revenue & Customs when and how to file your return and pay your tax. For any taxpayer, whether self-employed, part-time, retired or unemployed, the book:- is an invaluable resource that can help ensure that you are as tax efficient as possible offers practical advice, timetables and examples that aim to simplify what many people view as a complex and challenging procedure. With a whole range of top tips for saving on all types of tax, The Daily Telegraph Tax Guide is the essential guide to completing your 2012/13 tax return.
- Author BiographyDavid Genders has been the author of The Daily Telegraph Tax Guide since 1982. Having been a Partner in the firm, he is now a Consultant to Sayers Butterworth LLP, a firm of Chartered Accountants specialising in personal tax issues.
- Author(s)David Genders
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/04/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.