Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe Daisy is a riveting story of self-awareness, temptations, forgiveness, and triumphs. Anthony Wilkerson has it all-looks, a new career, and a new apartment. He just relocated to Orlando, Florida, and has been working on moving up in his company as quick as possible. He is a charming poet whose love for women won't allow him to commit to anyone, and he is the master of every game that a man can play. When he meets Raven Sinclair, he's drawn to her mysterious demear and is challenged to deal with his own personal issues when the tables are turned. Raven Sinclair is a Christian married to an unequally yoked husband and struggling with her own personal challenges. She is striving to elevate herself in her marriage, spirituality, career, and personal life but is faced with a devastating situation that may change her life forever.
- Author(s)Angell Marcella Davis
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.