All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe gardening classic THE DAMP GARDEN presents a vivid picture of a garden in the making, yet it remains first and foremost a practical guide for all gardeners, whether they have a pond or stream, or just a small area of damp ground. In revealing what has worked in her own garden, Beth Chatto passes on wealth of advice gleaned from her personal experience. She provides detailed - and accessible - ideas on garden management, plans for every type of soil and situation, nearly twenty specially tailored lists to help with planting in various conditions, and descriptions of over 1,000 suitable plants for making the most of damp ground.
- Author BiographyBeth Chatto runs her own Garden and Nursery for Unusual Plants at Elmstead Market near Colchester. Winner of ten Gold Medals at Chelsea, she also holds the Royal Horticultural Society's Victoria Medal of Honour and an honorary doctorate from Essex University for her services to horticulture. She is the author of a host of gardening classics and is also co-author of Dear Friend and Gardener, written with her long-standing friend and fellow gardener, Christopher Lloyd.
- Author(s)Beth Chatto
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication19/06/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note8pp colour photograp
- Weight325 g
- Width135 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.