The Dance Experience: Insights into History, Culture and Creativity by Princeton Book Company (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a global approach, this collection of 22 original essays considers ballet, modern, jazz, and tap dance, Broadway and movie dance, folk, ethnic, and social dance.
- PublisherPrinceton Book Company
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Book Company
- Weight602 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byConstance Nadel,Myron Nadel
- Revised byMarc Strauss
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.