All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIsabelle loves to dance. She practises her five positions over and over again. But does she have what it takes to achieve her dream, and one day become a prima ballerina? Celebrating the joy of dance and the role inspirational teachers can play in our lives, The Dance Teacher will enchant readers young and old.
- Author BiographySIMON MILNE began his career in music videos, directing clips for a number of artists including Spandau Ballet, Elton John and Duran Duran. He has art-directed a number of web and print projects, most recently Don't Leave Childhood Without for the Children's Specialist Booksellers. He currently works in the book industry. This is his first picture book.CHANTAL STEWART was born in Paris, where she studied at the School of Applied Arts and commenced her career as a graphic designer and illustrator in the advertising and publishing world. After moving to Melbourne she realised her dream of illustrating children's books. Her many books include collaborations with author Joan van Loon, such as Smelly Chantelly (shortlisted for three consecutive years in the YABBA award), Teaching the Teacher and - with recipes by Gabriel Gate - Anyone Can Cook and The Chocolate Lovers.
- Author(s)Chantal Stewart,Simon Milne
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $12.29
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.