All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dante Encyclopedia is a comprehensive resource that presents a systematic introduction to Dante's life and works and the cultural context in which his moral and intellectual imagination took shape.
- Author BiographyRichard Lansing is chair of Italian Studies at Brandeis University. His many publications include From Image to Idea: A Study of Simile in Dante's Commedia (1977) and a translation of Dante's Il Convivio (Garland, 1990). He has served on the board of the Dante Society of America and has been the recipient of numerous academic awards and grants.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1700 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byRichard Lansing
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.