All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ways Daoist (Taoist) thought may contribute to an understanding of human communication.
- Author BiographySteven C. Combs is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at Loyola Marymount University.
- Author(s)Steven C. Combs
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Communication Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight372 g
- Width150 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.