All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dark Music is part of an award-winning fiction series for young adults with a reading age as low as 5-7. Each book features Dark Man, a shadowy, brooding loner who has been recruited to play a part in a secret, cataclysmic struggle between good and evil. In the Dark Music, a pia is playing. The music is fast and chilling, and it never stops. It's driving Angela mad. The music is coming from a tall, rotten building in the bad part of the city.Dark Man is drawn towards the music. As he climbs the stairs he sees children shuffling towards the music, their eyes staring. Can Dark Man defeat the terrible dark that lives inside the pia? Following on from the shorter stories of the first twelve titles, the new books offer the perfect 'next step up' with stories of around 1000 words. Written at much the same level of difficulty, the stories entice readers by delving that bit deeper into the Dark Man mythology.The simple, carefully written texts focus on the 200 key high frequency words, and to assist the reader they are left justified throughout and printed in a clear, legible font on off-white paper (ideal for dyslexic readers).
- Author BiographyPeter Lancett is a writer, fiction editor and film maker, living and working in New Zealand and sometimes Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Peter Lancett
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleDark Man
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight52 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.