All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling WINGS OF FIRE saga soars to the mysterious land of the NightWings, where Starflight must face a terrible choice -- his tribe, or his friends? In the shadows, trouble is brewing. . . The mysterious NightWings keep everything hidden, from their home and their queen to their allegiance in the war. Now they've kidnapped their own dragonet of destiny, and Starflight is finally meeting the rest of his tribe -- whether he wants to or t. The NightWings have also kidnapped several incent RainWings, w trapped in the dark, barren, miserable place that is the NightWing kingdom. Starflight wants to help the RainWings, but he's busy saving his own scales and trying to find a way back to his friends. The fate of two kingdoms rests in his talons, and with one to save him, Starflight will have to find a way to be brave . . . before it's too late.
- Author BiographyTui T. Sutherland is the author of several books for young readers, including the Menagerie trilogy, the Pet Trouble series, and three books in the bestselling Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on JEOPARDY! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two adorable sons, and one very patient dog. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at www.tuibooks.com.
- Author(s)Tui T Sutherland
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWings of Fire
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.