All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThere should be shame in the fact that parenting a child with Autism can be difficult and sometimes dark. There are how to cure your child of autism books which can leave parents feeling like a failure if those cures fall flat and there are many books that punctuate the blessings . The Dark Side of Autism focuses on the importance of healing yourself and family while accepting when something may be out of your control. This book will remind parents that it s ok to grieve the loss of a child and the broken dreams you unmistakably had for them. It will help parents and caregivers come to terms that heartbreak and disappointment can be a big part of the diagsis but also gives tips on how to break through the darkness and grief to see the light.
- Author BiographyAngela Berg-Dallara is a mother, autism advocate and writer. With first-hand experience parenting a child with special needs, she tells her story of love and loss with a wit and compassion. She is the mother of two boys; her youngest is nonverbal with autism and epilepsy. Her writing has resonated with parents of special needs and typical children from around the world.
- Author(s)Angela Berg-Dallara
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.