All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dark Wet is the first collection of short stories by Jess Huon. Rich, lyrical and deeply felt, it explores the struggle towards a sense of self and belonging, expressed in three sequences of stories: that of Jed Harp, his lover Danny Hess, and his poet sister Alexandra; of Bell and Oliver, a couple moving between Melbourne and San Francisco; and of a young woman confronting religion and sex in a Christian community in India. Drawing on a rich range of settings, from the lush Top End of Australia, to the mountains of India, and vibrant urban centres, The Dark Wet is a brutally honest portrayal of lives grasping at fluidity and transgression, and the possibility of redemption and change.
- Author(s)Jess Huon
- PublisherGiramondo Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationArtarmon
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGiramondo Publishing Co
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.