Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionThere's something terrible in the woods. Susanna Reylds kws it's there . . . waiting. It watches the house, its measured breathing but a whisper among the thick copse of trees and tangled brush. She can feel its fiery eyes searing her skin whenever she ventures outside, and when she's inside, they pierce the walls, observing her every movement. But one believes her. Even after what happened last autumn, one believes her. No one believes her because everyone, including her husband, thinks Susanna Reylds is insane.
- Author BiographyCarol Culver Rzadkiewicz is a native of Fairburn, Georgia, a small town southwest of Atlanta, but now resides in Lafayette, Louisiana, with her husband, Chet, who is a history professor at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, and their three animal companions. Following a career in journalism and higher education, she is now a freelance writer, editor, and fiction author. Her short stories have appeared in the Santa Fe Writers Project Literary Journal, South Lit, The Remington Review, Toasted Cheese, The New Review, and The Eclectic, among others; and her novels include Mustang Summer, Objects Are Closer than They Appear, and Separate but Equal. The Dark Woods is her first venture into the horror genre, but she has recently published a short story, The Runner, and a novel, Master of Fright, which are sequels to The Dark Woods and set in the same fictional North Georgia town. An outdoor enthusiast, when she isn't writing, Carol enjoys bicycling, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, and gardening.
- Author(s)Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.