Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.66Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.55Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if the events surrounding the mysterious Roswell Incident had thing to do with extraterrestrials, but everything to do with something far more sinister? An agent with the fledgling Central Intelligence Group, Joseph Miozza is a man whose violent past is destroying his relationship with the girl of his dreams. Called upon to investigate the downing of an airliner in a remote part of South America, Miozza stumbles on a conspiracy with roots deep in the Second World War-a conspiracy whose fanatical leader will stop at thing to exact revenge on America. Even if it means doing the impossible. Battling the elements in a race across the sky, Miozza and an unlikely ally force a final confrontation in the storm-filled skies over a sleepy New Mexico town-a contest whose subsequent cover-up forms the basis for one of the deepest mysteries of our time.
- Author BiographyGarrett McKinnon is a thirty-something writer and magazine editor with a passion for military history. He lives in Texas with his wife and two kids. The Dark and Deadly Sky is his first novel.
- Author(s)Garrett McKinnon
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.