All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionWINNER OF SWEDEN'S BEST CRIME NOVEL AWARD On the idyllic island of Oland, off the coast of rthern Sweden, a young couple from Stockholm tries to start life afresh. For Joakim and Katrine Westin, reclaiming a long-neglected family mar will be a labor of love, as they slowly bring the sprawling home back to life and introduce their two children to the island's woodlands, glens, and beaches. But in the Westins' new home, there are things that cant be repaired, lives that have gone wrong, and secrets that have followed them. When the family is struck by tragedy, it's up to grief-stricken Joakim to put together a puzzle of inexplicable loss, unbearable suspicion, and tangled lives. In this powerhouse of suspense-at once a crime vel and a searing family drama-a home built as a shelter from the sea becomes a human storm of murder.
- Author BiographyJohan Theorin was born in 1963 in Gothenburg, Sweden, and has spent every summer of his life on northern Oland. He is a journalist and scriptwriter. His second novel, <i>Night Blizzard, </i> will be published by Delacorte in 2009.
- Author(s)Johan Theorin
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Content Notemaps
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.