Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAll new tales from the shallow end of the gene pool Named in hour of Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, The Darwin Awards pays homage to those who improve our gene pool ...by removing themselves from it. Most of us kw instinctively that igniting a blasting cap in our mouth is a recipe for disaster. Darwin Award winners do t. Most of us have basic sound judgement that eliminates the need for NO SMOKING signs at ammo dumps. Darwin Award winners do t. Whether it's thallium-srting soldiers, head-butting motorcyclists, or hatchet-wielding men who mistake a body part for a chicken neck, there's shortage of creative Darwin Award winners. Filled with 150 original tales of evolution in action, science essays by guest writers, and a spoof research paper supporting Intelligent Design, The Darwin Awards IV demonstrates that when it comes to common sense, natural selection still has a long way to go.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Kelly is a graduate of Stanford University. After several years working at Apple and consulting for other computer companies, he wrote the cult favourite, It's Okay to be Happy. He lives in the Great Northwest.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Kelly,Wendy Northcutt
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Weight307 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.