All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable guide that shows companies how to treat data as a strategic asset Organizations set their business strategy and direction based on information that is available to executives. The Data Asset provides guidance for t only building the business case for data quality and data governance, but also for developing methodologies and processes that will enable your organization to better treat its data as a strategic asset. Part of Wiley's SAS Business Series, this book looks at Business Case Building; Maturity Model and Organization Capabilities; 7-Step Programmatic Approach for Success; and Techlogies Required for Effective Data Quality and Data Governance and, within these areas, covers Risk mitigation Cost control Revenue optimization Undisciplined and reactive organizations Proactive organizations Analysis, improvement, and control techlogy Whether you're a business manager or an IT professional, The Data Asset reveals the methodology and techlogy needed to approach successful data quality and data governance initiatives on an enterprise scale.
- Author BiographyTony Fisher is President and CEO of DataFlux, a wholly owned subsidiary of SAS, that enables companies to analyze, improve, and control their data through an integrated technology platform. He has guided DataFlux through tremendous growth as it became a market-leading provider of data quality and data integration solutions and speaks throughout the world on emerging trends in data quality, data integration, and master data management, as well as how better management of data leads to business optimization.
- Author(s)Tony Fisher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.