The Data Governance Imperative: A Business Strategy for Corporate Data by Steve Sarsfield (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionAttention to corporate information has never been more important than w. The ability to generate accurate business intelligence, accurate financial reports and to understand your business relies on better processes and personal commitment to clean data. Every byte of data that resides inside your company, and some that resides outside its walls, has the potential to make you stronger by giving you the agility, speed and intelligence that ne of your competitors yet have. Data governance is the term given to changing the hearts and minds of your company to see the value of such information quality. The Data Governance Imperative is a business person's view of data governance. This practical book covers both strategies and tactics around managing a data governance initiative. The author, Steve Sarsfield, works for a major enterprise software company and is a leading expert in data quality and data governance, focusing on the business perspectives that are important to data champions, front-office employees, and executives. Steve runs an award-winning and world-recognized blog called the Data Governance and Data Quality Insider, offering practical wisdom.
- Author BiographySteve Sarsfield is a leading expert in data quality and data governance, focusing on the business perspectives that are important to data champions, front office employees and executives. Steve runs an award winning and world recognized Blog called the Data Governance and Data Quality Insider and is a popular public speaker on the topic, having delivered countless presentations at industry conferences and college campuses throughout the United States. He is a member of the organizing committee for the 2009 MIT Information Quality Industry Symposium (IQIS) which facilitates vibrant discussion among practitioners and academicians on how to improve the quality of information. Steve draws practical wisdom and inspiration from his colleagues at Harte-Hanks Trillium Software and its customers as they venture into their own data governance projects.
- Author(s)Steve Sarsfield
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.