All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a -holds-barred word on dating, preparing for marriage and maximizing singleness from someone who s actually living it. Your attitudes about marriage and the path to marriage are wrong. Some you ve inherited, some you ve simply bought hook, line, and sinker and some you vemade up yourself. They have translated into bad action (or action)in datingand relationships. But it s t too late; you can break the cycle of datingdysfunction and learn to hor marriage, marry well, and live intentionally while you wait. Lisa Anderson proves it s possible. The Dating Manifesto is neither a cheesy formula for finding a spouse r a feel-good book about how the person for you is out there if you only believe. Instead, it s a challenge to wise up, own your junk, and chart a bold new coursefor your relationship future.
- Author BiographyLisa Anderson is director of young adults for Focus on the Family and host of the popular weekly radio program and podcast The Boundless Show. Her writing is featured in newspapers, magazines, and at Boundless.org. Lisa is a frequent guest on radio and TV programs, and she speaks around the world about relationships, faith, and the many challenges facing today s young adults. She lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)President Professor of Political Science Lisa Anderson
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight249 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.