All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dawning of the True Self compares the spiritual journey hidden in the fable The Three Feathers to our own search for who and what we are in truth. As such it is a guide to our own journey, from the small self-the self we experience w-to our true self-the magnificent self that awaits us at the journey's end. At the beginning of it all stands one question, asked in many forms, in different ways and in countless languages. It is this question that signifies the beginning of our search. The question is: Who am I? In order to find the answer, we must leave the confines of our small self and go on a journey of discovery, across the treacherous terrain of our unconscious mind and to our destination-the dawning of our true Self within us.
- Author(s)Stefan Bolz
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.