All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of <i>I Heart You, You Haunt Me</i>, an irresistibly romantic vel in verse.</b> Amber's life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself. Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell he's also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: pasts, fears, regrets. The more time that Amber spends with Cade, the more she's drawn to him. And the more she's troubled by his darkness. Because Cade's t just living in the w--he's living each moment like it's his last. Told in verse and brimming with raw emotion and pure romance, this is a gracefully woven tale of life-changing secrets and unexpected friendship.
- Author BiographyLisa Schroeder</b> is the author of <i>I Heart You, You Haunt Me</i> along with its companion novel, <i>Chasing Brooklyn</i>, and <i>Far from You</i>. This is her fourth teen novel in verse. She has also written two middle-grade prose novels, <i>It's Raining Cupcakes</i> and <i>Sprinkles and Secrets</i>. She lives in Beaverton, Oregon. Find out more about Lisa and her books at LisaSchroederBooks.com or on Twitter at @lisa_schroeder.
- Author(s)Lisa Schroeder
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight286 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.