All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bestseller in Italy for almost a year, The Days of Abandonment shocked and captivated its public when first published - the gripping story of a woman's descent into devastating emptiness after being abandoned by her husband with two young children to care for alone. When she finds herself literally trapped within the four walls of their high-rise apartment, she is forced to confront her ghosts, the potential loss of her own identity, and the possibility that life may never return to rmal.
- Author BiographyElena Ferrante was born in Naples. Though she is one of Italy's most important and acclaimed contemporary authors, her identity is a mystery. Theories and speculation as to who Elena Ferrante really is continue to circulate, however the author has successfully shunned public attention and been able to keep her whereabouts, and her true identity, concealed.
- Author(s)Elena Ferrante
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication05/04/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight226 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byAnn Goldstein
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.