All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionHow far will Anna Stone, a disillusioned police officer on the brink of leaving her job, go to uncover the truth about her sister's disappearance?Approached by Luke Carver, an ex-Army drifter she's previously sent to prison, he claims to have information which will help her. As the trail leads from Hull and the Humber's desperate and downtrodden to its great and good, an unsolved murder twenty-five years ago places their lives in danger, leaving Stone to decide if she can really trust a man who has his own reasons for helping.
- Author BiographyNick Quantrill was born and raised in Hull, an isolated industrial city in East Yorkshire.After winning the HarperCollins 'Crime Tour' short story competition in 2006, he started to build a readership. Nick completed his first novel 'Broken Dreams.' Focusing on Hull's past and future; the novel looks at the death of the city's fishing industry and explores the problem of how the city can build a new future for itself. Nick's stories are both entertaining and thought provoking, and although the settings may be local to him, the ideas and issues resonate on a much wider basis.Nick has three novels published: Broken Dreams, The Late Greats, and The Crooked Beat.
- Author(s)Nick Quantrill
- PublisherCaffeine Nights Publishing
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChatham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCaffeine Nights Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.