Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Matt Ryan took the Raintree case, it seemed routine. He changed his mind when people he questioned were found dead with the word hangman written in their blood. Then the killer came after Matt. In this film ir flavored vel, a world weary detective races against time to solve a dark and bloody twenty year old mystery before he becomes one of the dead.
- Author BiographyI was born in Corktown, a neighborhood in Hamilton, Ontario. The whole area is gone now, devoured by urban renewal, but anyone who lived there in those days was likely to be Irish and poor. Being the first almost guaranteed being the second. Hamilton itself was a steel making town that was heavy on muscle and light on culture. Saturday night tavern brawls provided most of the local entertainment. Boys from my neighborhood had three career choices, priest, cop or hoodlum. None of those options appealed to me, so The Canadian Armed Forces provided me with a ticket out and a chance to travel. I saw some of Western Canada, lived in Europe for three years and spent time in the Great White North. By then, I wanted to become a civilian again. Over the years, I've drifted through a number of careers, including electronics, computer programming, software design and computer security. What I've really wanted to do all along was to write fiction, but holding down a job and moving around took up most of my time. Now that I'm retired from the nine to five grind, I'm finally finding an opportunity to write down all those stories that fill my head. So far, I've managed to publish twenty short stories and four mystery novels. If I work hard enough at writing, I may actually become good at it some day. Stranger things have happened.
- Author(s)George J Condon
- PublisherCheckmate Writing Enterprises
- Date of Publication25/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmate Writing Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.